Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Fifteen years ago today after a long day and night of trying to bring the child into this world, James Kyle Dodd was born. This morning at 4:50 a.m. Kyle turned 15!! So hard to believe. He has brought such joy to my life. I don't know what I would do without him. He is all boy! Doesn't think momma knows alot and some times we can really butt heads, I think that's probably because we are alot alike!

Now he can officially get his driving permit!! Don't know why he needs it, but on Friday I guess his Dad will take him to take the test. Sure hope he passes!! We have told him he needs to study the book, but he doesn't see the need because he has been driving for so long. We will see what happens.

We celebrated Sunday night with Ms. Wanda, Amanda, Chris and Mollie Grace with steak. Tonight we are celebrating with Mom, Dad, Shane and Mandy and Dad will be cooking Kyle's favorite meal of deer tenderloin, cream potatoes, homemade biscuits and gravy.

Happy Birthday Kyle! Love you lots!

Birthday Kisses from sissy.

2 comments:

Leslie Franklin said...

Tell Kyle Happy Birthday from all of us...Whew...15! I know that has to be hard to digest..He's a great kid.

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday,Kyle! I can't believe that you have a 15 year old! Oh my! Do you have any left overs? Sounds yummy!