Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Future Farmers!

Allen went shopping yesterday and bought the kids some t-shirts. I think this is a hint of what might be to come.





The twins were 11 months old on Saturday. I just can't believe I am planning their 1st birthday party already. Time has truly flown by. Every day is a new experience and even though I am physically exhausted, I wouldn't take nothing for it. Maggie is standing alone and she is just about ready to take that first step. Matt is pulling up and walking along things, but not quite sure of standing by himself just yet. Matt has his two bottom front teeth and is trying so hard to cut some top ones. Maggie has none, but is really puffy on the bottom. Hopefully soon they will break the skin. They are into everything. Allen had forgot to close the gate on the stairs Sunday and Maggie was quite, I turned around and she was on the third step headed to visit Bubba upstairs. I thought I would have a heart attack. You can't leave them alone. And if they are quite, you better go looking!


Dog days of summer! Keeping cool.

Kyle will be going into the 10th grade. His voice is changing and he has the "peach fuzz" on his face. Pretty sure that he is shaving, but he won't own up to it. Boys are so secretive! He is anyway. Allen bought him a sharp Jeep and he just thinks he is soooo cool! He does look pretty cool driving it if I say so myself.


Mags getting a nap on her daddy.


I hope everyone has a blessed day! I have asked my readers, which are very few, before to pray for Stellen. Please be praying for him. He is back in the hospital and is not doing good again.

No comments: