Monday, August 24, 2009

TWINS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! (Warning, Pic Overload)


Ronald Matthew Dodd, one minute older than his sister. Matt weighed 6 lbs. at birth. Now he is weighing in about 24 lbs and will eat whatever you put in his mouth. He has 4 teeth. Loves to cuddle with his mommy. Loves to be outside. Is walking, but prefers to "army" crawl right now, because he can get there faster. He is his daddy made over. Nicknames: Bubba Tank, Tank, little bubba, Matt Matt.

Magdalene Faith Dodd, my baby girl! Maggie was born weighing 6.6 lbs. She now weighs about 17 lbs. She is a pretty picky eater and would prefer to eat what I'm having instead of her babyfood. She loves her mommy. She has no teeth yet, but we are hoping any day now the bottom front ones will break the skin. She can walk, but is still a little more comfortable crawling. She loves her bubbas. Nicknames: Mags, Squirrel, Peanut, Baby Girl, Sissy.

We celebrated the twins birthday yesterday. We had a house full of guests and had a great time. I had just forgotten what hard work a birthday party can be. I will be better prepared next year! :)


Mr. Alan Goudy brought the Harley for a snapshot!



Trying to make their picture is a hard job!




Blowing out the candle!



Oh man, a potty chair!


Ready for a nap!



















3 comments:

Leslie Franklin said...

Looks like yall had a great birthday party. The outfits are so cute on them. I hate that we wern't able to be there. It's been a wild week with revival. I enjoyed our visit last week. Come see us in Jtown!

Sonya Nobles said...

I LOVE the pics! Cannot believe your sweet babies are already a year old! :)

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com