Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twins are 3 months old!!!!

Where has the time gone? It seems like we waited forever for them to get here and now they are 3 months old!!! Matt is growing by leaps and bounds. He is getting so big. He would love to roll over and he has the sweetest little grin you have ever seen. He is not far from laughing out loud. He made his first trip to the store with his dad last night and from what I hear he was a good boy. Maggie is so petite. And spoiled rotten. She loves to be held and loved on. There is no doubt she will rule the roost one day.

Mom's family got together for Thanksgiving last Saturday. It was nice to see everyone. We don't see them very often. My cousin Mica is expecting her first child in June. She is doing well. We wish her best of luck!!!

Kyle killed his first deer of the season on Saturday.

Our families are coming to the house on Thursday for Thanksgiving lunch. It is wonderful that we can all come together. I have so much to do and little time to do it. I am never prepared to have folks at the house. I can never seem to get the house clean at one time. I WONDER WHY!!

I am looking forward to being off a few days. I hope to get my Christmas trees up on Thursday. I love decorating for the holidays. My favorite time of year. Mom and I are going shopping in Memphis on Friday!!! I love the hussel and bussel of Black Friday! I hope to finish up my shopping.

I promise to post some updated pics of the kids soon. Can never remember to bring my camera.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Franklin said...

I can't believe they are 3 months old...I can't wait to see some new pictures. Sounds like I'm gonna have to make a trip to Ingomar soon. They will be walking before you turn around. Way to go Kyle! Shelby will be jealous. Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Les