Monday, November 3, 2008

Mollie Grace

Mollie Grace (left) and her friend Alexis




As most of you know Mollie Grace is our one and only sweet niece. She has been spoiled rotten since the day she came into our lives.




She is full of questions and sometimes can ask more than you can answer. I took her to Wal-Mart with me on Saturday. She would say "Me-Me what's that?" I would answer and she would say "Why?"I would say "Cause." She would say "Cause why?" and so on. It is so much fun to be with her. She is so innocent.



I bought her a beautiful red dress for her Halloween happy. Friday morning she looked at it and said, "I not like it." I said, "Mollie Grace why not." She said, "I not like it Me-Me." So anyway she wears it to church yesterday and looks so sweet in it and on the way home from church I said, "Who brought you that pretty red dress?" And she looks at me with those sweet big blue eyes and says, "You did silly." And she told me she liked it. You never know with that girl!



Took the kids from church to see Disney on Ice yesterday. It was great. When I was a kid mom always took us to see things like that. Now that I'm older I still enjoy it just as much. Twins did really well. I figured we would be give out having to hold them the whole time, but they slept for the first half of the show and enjoyed the second half. The lights entertained them.




Had Shane's birthday supper last night at mom and dad's. It's always good to have the family together.




This new time is really messing me up. At 7:30 I was ready for bed, needless to say the kids were ready to stay awake for a while.






Allen and I had a date night on Friday night. Had a great time and a good night of much needed sleep. Thanks mom and dad for babysitting! We will let you do it again some time!




Matt and his Big resting.

Hope everyone has a good week. The twins get their shots on Thursday. Will update everyone on their weights, etc.









1 comment:

LesFranklin said...

I love that picture of Big and Matt. I bet that is some good napping! Mollie Grace is getting so big.