Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween






Happy Halloween!!

Shane holding Matt.


Today is Shane's birthday. He is 29. He is such a special person to me. He is more like my child than my brother. After serving 8 years in the Marine Corp. and living in California he finally decided it was time to come home. Even though we still don't see him everyday, we know he is here with us. I know I get on his nerves telling him what he needs to do and how he needs to do it, but most of the time we get along great. I say that he was born on Halloween and has been a devil ever since!

Today is the twins FIRST HALLOWEEN. No we are not going trick or treating! Too much trouble. Kyle hated trick or treating. He hated everyting about it custom, candy, etc. So I guess one good thing about not going is I won't end up eating all the candy!!

Here's a pic of the twins in their Baby's 1st Halloween outfits.
They look real happy don't they!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and remember don't eat too much candy, it's bad for your teeth!!!

3 comments:

Leslie Franklin said...

This is just the first of many holidays with Matt & Maggie. How much fun the holidays will be this year! I hope you and Alan enjoy your night of sleep tonight. You deserve it. Les

Lynn said...

love the new background! the babies look so cute!!! we got tons of candy - i will send some to you!!!

Sonya Nobles said...

Your blog is looking great!!
I think Matt looks mad that you didn't take him trick or treating! HA-Just kidding. They do look precious.